A wet basement is not a fun experience. The basement will smell dank and have an environment that is perfect for mold and mildew to thrive. So, if you have a wet basement in Oshawa, don’t let it affect the quality of your life or adversely affect your health. You can opt for Drytech Waterproofing, leading basement waterproofing contractors in Oshawa. We, at Drytech Waterproofing Toronto, are experts in waterproofing basements and foundations. With our 25 years warranty, you never have to worry about having a wet/leaky basement in Oshawa again. We work to keep mold and mildew at bay and ensure your home is healthy and safe.
Drytech Waterproofing Toronto has more than 25 years of experience in this field, and we put our knowledge to good use. We also ensure we keep updating our knowledge so that we always adopt the latest techniques in our waterproofing services for a leaky/wet basement in Oshawa.
Our Wet Basement Waterproofing Services in Oshawa
We provide a variety of waterproofing services for a wet/leaky basement in Oshawa and the neighboring areas to tackle the problem of a wet basement. Our waterproofing contractors in Oshawa recommend the right measure after careful evaluation and analysis. Some of our services include:
- Exterior and Interior Waterproofing: Usually, when there is an issue with the exterior or interior wall, water will percolate through fissures, cracks, and crevices into the basement. We erect water barrier membranes and sheets to prevent water from wreaking havoc with your basement. Exterior waterproofing involves outside excavation and applying a membrane or waterproofing material like hydraulic cement to stop water from seeping into the basement. Interior waterproofing involves collecting the water that has seeped inside your basement already with a membrane and channelizing it to a sump pump for pumping water outside safely. Interior waterproofing is highly effective in case of basement condensation issues.
- Foundation Waterproofing: If your home’s foundation has an issue, it may allow water to enter the structure and then due to capillary action, the water travels to different parts of the basement and interior walls. Our waterproofing contractors in Oshawa can easily fix this without causing any structural damage.
- Installation of Sump Pump: In case you live in a neighborhood of Oshawa that is prone to flooding, we can install a sump pump that prevents water from stagnating and seeping into the foundation and basement.
Popular Basement Waterproofing Questions
- How much does basement waterproofing cost in Oshawa?
We charge $75 per linear foot for any basement waterproofing job in Oshawa or anywhere in GTA.
- Does Drytech sell jobs or sub-contract it to other companies?
No. We are not a lead generation company. We will never sub-contract your waterproofing job.
- Is basement waterproofing absolutely must?
Basement waterproofing is essential. You shouldn’t live with a leaky basement as you never know when a small waterproofing job is undone can result in a larger problem. Further, ignoring water leakages may ruin your property and belongings like furniture due to constant moisture. Sustained moisture in the basement causes mold growth which will be costlier to fix compared to waterproofing itself.
- Is basement waterproofing DIY job or do I need to hire a pro?
Waterproofing needs the right solution. While there are waterproofing products available in the market but without the required knowledge it’s not advisable to waterproof the basement yourself.
- Does homeowner insurance cover basement waterproofing cost?
Homeowner insurance doesn’t cover issues arising from lack of proper maintenance (if it can be proven) and only covers accidental water damages. For e.g. Maintenance issues like water seepage due to a cracked foundation is not covered. But sewer backups would be covered assuming your homeowner insurance has sewer back up coverage.
- Which waterproofing is more effective – interior or exterior waterproofing?
Both interior & exterior waterproofing are effective waterproofing methods. It depends on your unique situation as to which method would be used. For e.g. if you have invested a significant amount of money in landscaping like concrete patio for instance and the exterior waterproofing with ruin your landscaping then interior waterproofing is preferred. In cases where its possible to do exterior waterproofing without causing much damage to your landscaping, we prefer to do exterior waterproofing. Water blocked from its initial entry point is a better solution compared to letting water inside and using a sump pump to pump it out.
Why Use Our Effective Waterproofing Services for Wet/Leaky Basement in Oshawa?
- Expert in Leaky/Wet Basement Waterproofing in Oshawa
- Our waterproofing contractors are insured and certified
- We use the latest techniques in resolving issues concerning wet basement in Oshawa
- Drytech Waterproofing has over 25 years of experience in wet/leaky basement in Toronto
- Our wet basement treatment in Oshawa comes with a warranty of 25 years
- We do not sub-contract any waterproofing job and have an in-house team of waterproofers
- We guarantee the highest quality of work
Call Drytech Waterproofing for a Leaky/Wet Basement in Oshawa Today!
When you need waterproofing services for your wet/leaky in Oshawa, you should never settle for the second best option. That is why you should get in touch with us at Drytech Waterproofing in Toronto.
Connect with us today at (437) 216-5971 and will visit your property to provide a no-obligation quote. We also provide emergency services for fixing the wet basement in Oshawa.
Popular Keyword Searches: wet basement in Oshawa, basement waterproofing in Oshawa, wet basement Oshawa, basement waterproofing contractor Oshawa